1. We're always learning new things. Our optometrists keep up-to-date with advances in eye
care and technology. This means manufacturers often give us new products for you to try
before they become available elsewhere.
2. We don't use locums. You can choose which optometrist you want to see and see them
again next time. Click here to meet the team
3. We have a laboratory on site which means rapid repairs and a quicker turnaround time. We
can't always make new spectacles on the same day but it is possible for simple prescriptions.
4. We're independent. This means we can recommend any product we think best for you
without being restricted or pressured by a 'head office'. This means the products we stock
are those we really believe in.
5. We fit contact lenses, even the most complicated ones, any brand in the world. Click here to learn more
6. Outstanding equipment. We are the only opticians in Lancashire to have Optomap and OCT
machines, making it easier to detect eye problems at an early stage. Click here to learn about this equipment
7. We make time for you: long examination times and eyewear consultations, time for you to
8. We have a good relationship with the local hospital eye consultants, both NHS and private.
9. Precision lenses: pinpoint measuring techniques and Zeiss quality means each lens can be
tailored exactly for you.
10. Enormous choice of quality frames, including designers and lesser known brands (so you
won't have the same glasses on as your neighbours).